- In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, details of Fox Williams LLP’s compulsory professional indemnity insurance in England and Wales are as follows. Our insurer is Zurich Insurance Plc, 3 Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7DD. The insurance extends to acts or omissions wherever in the world they occur. The policy number is 8011207.
- From 1 August 2006, Fox Williams LLP will assume the benefit and burden of all contracts previously entered into by Fox Williams. Any communication after this date should be directed to Fox Williams LLP
- All references to “I”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Fox Williams”, “the firm” and the like should be read as referring to Fox Williams LLP.
- We use the word “partner” to refer to a member of Fox Williams LLP.
- Fox Williams LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under number OC320160. Its registered office is Ten Dominion Street, London, EC2M 2EE. A list of members is available for inspection at this address.
- Fox Williams LLP is regulated by the Law Society of England and Wales, whose rules can be accessed at www.guide.lawsociety.org.uk
Nothing on this site constitutes legal advice or gives rise to a lawyer/client relationship. Specialist legal advice should be taken in relation to specific circumstances.
The contents of this site are for general information purposes only. Whilst we and the people who have contributed to the content of the website endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, neither we nor those persons who have contributed to the content of the website give any warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and neither we nor they accept any liability for error or omission.
Neither we nor those persons who have contributed to the content of the website shall be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
Some of the material on this site may have been prepared some time ago. Please contact us if you need a comprehensive and up-to-date statement of the relevant law.