Our dedicated group of commercial and dispute resolution lawyers have acted in the following cases involving the Commercial Agents Regulations.
- The Software Incubator Limited v Computer Associates Limited – Fox Williams acted for The Software Incubator Limited in its claim against Computer Associates Limited (the UK subsidiary of CA, Inc.) and obtained judgment in its favour on 30 June 2016 for compensation, commission, and damages for failure to give proper notice. Click here for further details of the judgement.
- Charles Shearman v Hunter Boot Limited – Fox Williams acted for Charles Shearman in his claim against Hunter Boot Limited and obtained judgment on an interlocutory application on a critical legal issue in his favour at a hearing on 1 November 2013. Click here for full details of the judgement.
- Robeez European Sales Limited (1), Stride Rite Europe BV (2) and Robeez UK Limited (3) v Ifuago sarl (1) and Jerome Bergeron (2) – Fox Williams acted for the claimants in obtaining a judgment against their former agents.
- Barnett Fashion Agency Limited v Nigel Hall Menswear Limited – Fox Williams advised Nigel Hall Menswear Limited in a claim brought by its former agent until just before trial which resulted in judgment for Nigel Hall Menswear Limited.
- Npower Direct Limited v South of Scotland Power Limited – Fox Williams acted for RWE Npower plc and obtained judgment in its favour against its former agent, South of Scotland Power Limited. Click here for full details of the judgement.
- Npower Limited (1) and Npower Direct Limited (2) v First Contact Power Limited – Fox Williams acted for RWE Npower plc in achieving a satisfactory settlement of its dispute with its former agent, First Contact, during the course of a trial in January 2005.